Today’s Daily Prompt asks: When was the last time you were embarrassed? How do you react to embarrassment?/Photographers, artists, poets: show us RED.
I’ll skip embarrassing moments and just present three shades of red.
Still have many photos from the visit to the Portland Rose Garden.
Then there’s the Big Red Bard where the zip line adventure began:
And then there’s the latest piece of contemporary art at the SAM (I don’t know what it’s called).
That’s it for the red collection. Here are other bloggers’ responses to the prompt:
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- The Cell Phone at Crystal Lake (short fiction) | The Jittery Goat
- Red Christmas | muffinscout
- Ignored | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- Song of the fallen | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- An Angel’s envy | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- DP Daily Prompt: Isn’t Your Face Red | Sabethville
- Daily Prompt: Isn’t Your Face Red | Incidents of a Dysfunctional Spraffer
- London Skyline | Travel with Intent
- Meeting the requirements. | Greg Urbano
- Good-Bye Mr. Olsen | Under the Monkey Tree
- Red | The Land Slide Photography
- Daily Prompt: Isn’t your face red | My Dog Ate a Lightbulb
- Daily Prompt – RED – |
- Dog gets fearful around dog run, human embarrassed | We Live In A Flat
- In Cuba: The Lady in Accented Red Reads My Fortune « psychologistmimi
- Snefarting on a quiet tube. | thoughtsofrkh
- Daily Prompt: Isn’t Your Face Red | tnkerr-Writing Prompts and Practice
- 261. Now That Was Embarrassing! | Barely Right of Center
- Embarrassment/ Daily Prompt | I’m a Writer, Yes I Am
- Red « Out and About With Mike and Lindy
- DAILY PROMPT: ISN’T YOUR FACE RED | Francine In Retirement
- Daily Prompt: Isn’t Your Face Red | Awl and Scribe
- Please Tell Me That I Did Not Just Do That! | marjanitalarosa
- Embarrassingly plagiarised. | The Number FiftyTwo
- Wii! | The Zombies Ate My Brains
- Oops…Red-Faced In A Crowded Elevator! | The Political and Social Chaos Blog